Life can sometimes be stressful, challenging and unfulfilling and this can deeply affect our emotional and physical well being. But when these feelings, thoughts and behaviours get in the way of life and our relationships, then it can be helpful to seek support.
I offer a confidential, safe and accepting space, to help you to understand and resolve the difficulties you may be experiencing. Through the therapeutic relationship you can explore your problems and develop your self-awareness. Then you will discover that change is possible, and so begin to make different decisions about the way you live your life.
Making that first contact can be difficult, so to help I offer a free 20 minute consultation where we can informally chat about what you’d like to gain from therapy.
These are some of the things I can help you with:
- Stress management, Panic Attacks, Compulsive Obsessive Thoughts
- Work Related Stress, bullying, managing anger
- Bereavement and loss
- Relationship break downs, recovering from a failed relationship
- Low mood, depression, low self esteem and self-confidence issues
- Self harm, eating disorders, suicidal feelings
- Trauma, post traumatic stress disorder
- Recovering from physical and mental abuse